Building opening ceremonies and grand openings are an important event for any business or corporate building.
They are the perfect opportunity for the builder to showcase their talents in a relaxed and enjoyable environment and to show investors, suppliers, family and employees the result of months, if not years, of hard work.
For Memphis Events, it’s all about showcasing the building in the best way possible. An official opening ceremony is an opportunity to have some fun, network and mark the significance of the occasion. We help our clients put some pizzazz into the opening of their buildings so they can advertise their business, connect with the community and kickstart their long-term success!
Here are just some of the ways we ensure every opening ceremony is a success and an event to be remembered:
- We arrange a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to mark the building as ‘officially opened’
- We organise a tour of the building with the owners for the attendees of the ceremony
- Need some marketing collateral? We prepare and manage all printed materials for the event such as brochures, business cards and flyers
- If food and beverages are required to make the event a hit, we organise catering to suit your needs and budget
- All AV equipment can be arranged by us so you can make a presentation and provide information about your building and its launch
- We coordinate all the furniture you’ll need for the event, which can include things like a glow bar, synthetic grass, a red carpet, tables, chairs, stools and a lectern
- We will have name tags made, and place holders if there is a formal seating arrangement
- We can also coordinate and manage a videographer and photographer to capture the event for marketing purposes and for your memories
A lot of work goes into planning and managing all our events, and a building opening ceremony is no different. Don’t forget to ask us about the extras that make your event go smoothly and stick in your attendees’ memory. Live entertainment, signage, parking solutions, permits and licences, to name a few.
Most importantly, we’ll pull it off seamlessly whilst sticking to your budget.
While we’re talking new buildings, a special thank you goes out to our clients at Williamson Building Corporation whose building opening ceremony was a huge success. We wish you all the best with your future ventures!
To find out more about how we can help organise and manage your building opening ceremony, contact us by emailing [email protected]